O2 Yoga Class Card Policy
- All sales on class packages (including workshops) are final. Classes/Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- All class packages are restricted by account, which means classes are only usable by the person whose name is on the account.
- Class Cards expire in one year.
- Class packages (cards or memberships) cannot be used for Workshops.
- Pre/Postnatal classes are priced separately from regular O2 classes and so the two kinds of class packages are not interchangeable.
Drop-Ins and Class Cards (expire one year from date of purchase)
- Drop-In: $20/$18 for students & yoga teachers
- 5 Class Card: $90/ $80
- 10 Class Card: $160/ $140
- 20 Class Card: $300
- please note: these class packages cannot be used for prenatal/postnatal classes or workshops
- 1-Month Unlimited: $175 (this membership cannot be put on hold/extended)
- Recurring Autobill (minimum 3-months/sign up in-studio): $140/month (can be put on hold in full month blocks)
As a member at O2, you can…
- Bring one free guest per month
- Store your mat at the studio for free
- Receive a 15% discount in our retail store
- And more!
Additional membership policies:
- 1-Month Memberships expire one month from date of purchase.
- Autobill Memberships begin on the date of purchase and are automatically renewed monthly on that date until the member cancels the subscriptions. Autobill Memberships can be put on hold for 1-month segments as long as O2 Yoga is notified prior to the date of renewal.
- Memberships do not include workshops, pre/postnatal classes, or other special class events.
- 2-Class Card: $30 (expires in one year)
- 2-Weeks Unlimited: $60 (expires in two weeks)
Prenatal and Mommy & Baby
- Drop-In: $22
- 4-class card: $80
- please note: pre/postnatal class packages can only be used for these classes
Private Yoga Sessions
For a single student:
- 60 minutes: $125
- 90 minutes: $175
For multiple students (think: bachelorette party! coworker bonding! kids yoga!), please contact us for pricing.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one or small group session with one of our fabulous instructors. Makes a great gift too!
Other Notes & Policies
- Our classes are designed for adults (+18) unless otherwise specified
- Anyone under the age of 18 who is interested in taking an O2 Yoga class must have parent/guardian’s permission (click here to download and fill out the form) and approval from the teacher before being allowed to participate in class
- Please email email@example.com with questions
Note About O2 Yoga Cambridge
- Our Cambridge location closed on April 29, 2019. Any classes still left on your class card after that time can, of course, be used at our Somerville location.
- Students were notified about the Cambridge studio closing on March 1, 2019 on our website, on our social media, through our newsletter, our staff, and by signs posted throughout the Cambridge studio, including signs posted at the desk. Notice was also included on any receipts (in studio or online) for all purchases. Sales are final on all class package purchases per standard O2 Yoga policies.