O2 Yoga Class Card Policies
- Classes can be purchased through the online store section of our MindBody page.
- All sales on class packages (including workshops) are final. Classes/memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- All class packages are restricted by account, which means classes are only usable by the person whose name is on the account.
- Class cards expire one year from date of purchase.
- Class packages (cards or memberships) cannot be used for workshops.
- Pre/postnatal classes are priced separately from regular O2 classes, so the two kinds of class packages are not interchangeable.
- Please check our MindBody page to see the most up-to-date pricing. The prices below are current as of June 3, 2021.
Pricing for Live Classes (In-Studio)
- Drop-in: $25
- 5-class card: $115
- 10-class card: $210
- 20-class card: $400
- Please note: These class cards cannot be used for prenatal/postnatal classes or workshops.
Pricing for Livestream Classes (Online)
- Drop-in: $12.50
- 5-class card: $57
- 1-month unlimited membership: $95
- 3-month unlimited membership: $265
- Please note: These class packages cannot be used for in-studio classes or for prenatal/postnatal classes or workshops.
Pricing for Prenatal and Mommy & Baby Classes
- In-person prenatal/postnatal drop-in: $30
- Livestream prenatal/postnatal drop-in: $15
- Please note: Prenatal/postnatal class packages can only be used for these classes.
Pricing for Private Yoga Sessions
For a single student:
- 60-minutes: $125
- 90-minutes: $175
For multiple students (think: bachelorette party! coworker bonding! kids yoga!), please contact us for pricing.
Email email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one or small group session with one of our fabulous instructors. Makes a great gift too!
Other Notes & Policies
- Our classes are designed for adults (18+) unless otherwise specified.
- Anyone under the age of 18 who is interested in taking an O2 Yoga class must have parent/guardian’s permission (click here to download and fill out the form) and approval from the teacher before being allowed to participate in class.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.