Childlight Yoga Teacher Training
Childlight Yoga is offering certification program dates in their Basic Level Training at our Cambridge location — click here for more details/to register.
Fall 2017: November 4-5
Spring 2018: May 5-6
Childlight Yoga is offering certification program dates in their Baby & Toddlers Training at our Cambridge location — click here for more details/to register.
Check back soon!
For more information: www.childlightyoga.com
Level 1 Prenatal Teacher Training with Barrett Reinhorn
The 40-hour Level 1 training offers yoga teachers a comprehensive course in how to teach prenatal yoga to all pregnant women.
Level 1 training includes:
- Yoga asanas for the physical/anatomical and well as mental/emotional journey of the childbearing year
- Therapeutic applications of the asanas for the common conditions of pregnancy
- Observation of prenatal classes, and practice teaching in actual prenatal classes
- Opportunity to go deeper into your overall teaching with feedback, guidance and support in a small-group training
- Business ideas for prenatal teachers – finding classes, marketing, and pricing
- Comprehensive manual and audio podcasts of teaching sequences
This training includes ample hands-on experience. In the first half of the course, participants will observe Barrett teaching prenatal classes. In the second half of the course, participants will teach students themselves, and receive feedback and guidance. In addition, participants receive a comprehensive manual and access to audio podcasts and prenatal picture sequences.
- Completion of a 200-hr. or greater teacher training, and/or current regular yoga teaching.
- Completion of the required reading before training begins (Active Birth by Janet Balaskas)
- Practice with audio podcast
October 27th-30th, 2017
Click here for more information.