These Karma Classes will run from January 1, 2017 until February 28, 2017. There will be a “Karma” break for March, but look for new class times in April and May!
Karma classes are 60-minute Intermediate Level O2-style classes taught by recent Teacher-in-Training graduates. This is our internship program for new teachers and, thus, are less expensive than our “regular” classes. In fact, they are $8 drop-ins, which is half the price of a standard drop-in AND we donate that $8 to Maple Farm Sanctuary, though we will allow you to use your memberships or other class cards to attend these special classes if you want. Please note that you will not be able to sign up online for a Karma class without purchasing a Karma class drop-in. If you want to use one of your currently existing class packages to attend, you can just sign up at the desk when you arrive. It is never required to sign up in advance for a class.
Here is the schedule, starting January 1st, 2017:
- Tuesdays at 4:30pm with Jill
- Thursdays at 4:30pm with Tina
- Fridays at 12pm with Vivian
- Sundays at 7:30am with Vivian
- Mondays at 8am with Colin
- Wednesdays at 8am with Stephanie
- Thursdays at 6:30am with Stephanie
- Fridays at 6:30am with Colin
- Saturdays at 7:30am with Jill
- Sundays at 5:30pm with Tina
Questions, email email@example.com.