January tends to be an extremely busy month for us at both of our studios. With the combination of our $31 for 31 Days deal (available in studio ONLY on January 1st) and folks with the fabulous New Year’s Resolutions to populate some positive vibes and habits, our classes tend to be at or near capacity in many occasions. Here are some suggestions to help guarantee you get on your mat with the greatest of ease:
- ARRIVE EARLY. The desk is staffed 30 minutes before the start of every class. The earlier you arrive, the better.
- When you arrive, put your mat down FIRST and then go change your clothes/use the bathroom/fill up your water bottle, etc.
- We will fit you into class if you arrive on time — if you are late, we may not be able to fit you in. We apologize for any inconvenience and we understand that being late is sometimes out of your control, but if the class is full and already in progress, it may not be possible for us to find you a spot.
- Be flexible and willing to share space with others — we may ask you to move your mat to accommodate other students before class begins. Setting your mat up in a way that will allow for maximum use of the space is a huge time saver.
- SIGNING UP ONLINE WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPOT IN CLASS. We are a “first come, first serve” studio, so we still ask you to arrive on time (which is the best guarantee to get a spot) whether you’ve signed up online or not.
- Try a class level you’ve never tried before — our Karma Classes and Intermediate/Power classes will *probably* not be as crowded as Basics.
- CAMBRIDGE NOTE: Our our 7pm Astanga class on Wednesdays is held in the Little Studio, which means the maximum capacity is 15 students. Please arrive extra early if you’d like a spot — it will definitely fill up! We will also have a 7pm Rajas Hour in our Big Studio on Wednesdays, so one way or another, you’ll still get your yoga on!
Any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy New Year, yogis!