Each of the O2 Yoga studios is like each O2 Yoga teacher: similar in fundamental ways with enough personality to make each unique.
We strive at O2 Yoga to create a practice space that is beautiful, relaxing, warm, and inviting. We keep the studios “comfortably warm” (between 78-82 degrees). All the studios have natural flooring: bamboo, wood, and cork. Beautiful accents such as paintings, murals, and statues assist in creating focus and drishti. We also make every effort to make choices for the benefit of the environment such as recycled paper products, organic towels, refillable stainless steel water bottles, and filtered water dispensers. All in all, every visit to O2 should be a treat for body, mind, and spirit.
Any class cards and memberships can be used at either O2 Yoga Studio.
Please, for yourself and other students…
- Tell the teacher if you are pregnant, have an injury, or are new to the studio
- Be a good yogi and make room for other students’ mats
- Arrive at least 5-10 minutes before class; don’t join a crowded class once it has begun
- No shoes in the practice room
- Try to stay in the room once practice starts
- Tell the teacher before class if you must leave early
- Turn cell phone ringers off
- Be responsible for your belongings and ask where is best to store valuables during class
- Be silent in the waiting area if there is another class in progress
- Avoid practicing on a full stomach or while dehydrated; do not eat 2-3 hours before class
- Bring your wonderful energy and enthusiasm.
We strive to make practicing at O2 Yoga a great experience for all students. If these guidelines or anything taught in class doesn’t make sense to you, please ask. Our teachers are all happy to chat before or after class or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is clarity, not mystery.